Miss Independent

As you may have noticed, there is quite the age difference between my two older kids, Neil and Kaia, and my youngest child, Rowan.  She was a SURPRISE! baby.  Seriously though, they were all surprise babies, but she was a ten year gap in my kids surprise.

Needless to say, she is my baby.  I'm older and wiser this time around.  I used cloth diapers and breast fed her well past the one year mark.  She's mama's girl fo' sho'.  She is spoiled rotten.

On Monday, she went on her very first sleep over at Grandma's house.  I was secretly hoping that she would not want to go.  That she would cry and want to stay with her mama.  She did not.  She was ready to go when her grandma got here and practically put her car seat in the car herself.

I am not ready for her to be the big girl that she has already become.  She will turn three in July and I'm going to soak up as much of the next few years as I can before she's off to school and making friends and having more sleep overs.

No comments