Disappearing Act

I kind of ran away from the internet this week.  I'd love to explain and show you pictures from all the awesome things I was doing all week.  Except really I was just chillin' at home.  In my new chaise lounge chair.  Not NEW new, but new to us new.  Shout out to the in-laws for getting a new sofa themselves.  The one we had previously been using was about 15-16 years old.  It was still in decent shape, needs a good cleaning, but it was a nice dark green.  The darkness of that green sofa, chair, and loveseat made this living room so dark.  The new one is a nice light beige microfiber.  Probably a bad idea to have microfiber with a toddler, but we'll manage because it's lightened up the room so much!  Now I want to paint and buy bright pillows and curtains.

I haven't been eating bonbons in my chair though.  I've been working on a pair of knitted bell bottoms for Ro.  I finally finished them.  And they are so super cute!


I made the 24 month size, but I think I should have gone with the 18 months.  They are a little big on her skinny behind, but at least she can grow into them.


In addition to all this purling and knitting, my son had his last home basketball game of middle school and his last middle school basketball tournament game this week.  He wasn't phased by this at all.  I, on the other hand, had to try not to cry at both games.  

Oh and I've been reading.  Books.  I have 62 blog posts that I need to read in my Bloglovin feed.  Guess I better get on that...

4 comments

  1. yay for new to you things!! And those pants are so cute!! Great job!! What have you been reading this past week? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am reading Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness. It's the second book in the All Souls Trilogy.

      Delete
  2. Isn't microfiber supposed to be super easy to clean? I've heard it's the best thing to have with toddlers around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to Pinterest, I think may be it will be. I've just heard that anything dropped/spilled will leave a mark. *knock on wood* So far, we haven't had to find out!

      Delete