8/52 {still catching up}

*a portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2014*

Sorry for the wonky photos.  New phone, new photo dimensions.  It actually has a rear facing camera that is 13 megapixels!  That's more than my DSLR has!  I'm still learning the ins and outs of the settings though and low-light is still an issue, but for a phone the images are pretty decent.


I needed new contact photos.  She was happy to sit for her portrait. Dang red eye.


She's started to put herself to "bed" at night by getting all cozy at the end of the chaise.  I'm not complaining.


2 comments

  1. Your kiddos are adorable. Freckles! And sweaty sleeping big girls, I've got one of those too, they're kind of the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, they are much better than sweaty boys! ;)

      Delete