Photo the Day Away

It's been a while since I've done the Fat Mum Slim Photo a Day.  My friend Cam and I have challenged ourselves to do the month of July prompts with our honest to goodness real cameras.  No iPad photos.  No Galaxy photos.  We both have nice DSLR cameras that we don't use as often as we should.

I've been prepping myself.  I've downloaded the prompts to my Google Calendar, written them in my physical planner (SIDE NOTE:  I'm still waiting for my Plum Paper planner to ship), and starting trying to think of ideas for each one.  I'm dying to buy the new Little Moments app, but alas yet again Android users are left in the dark.  I know that apps are expensive to create, but I can't help to feel left out when an app I've been so looking forward to using turns out to be only available for Apple products.  It's depressing.

Any hoo...  I'm thinking that I may take advantage of some of the prompts and use them as post subjects as well.  If I can find the words.  Sometimes I have brain farts and can't think of thing to post about.  So you know that if you don't hear from me for a couple of days it's because my brain has gas.

Don't forget that all of these photos will be posted on Instagram!

Also since it's now July, I've changed the blog to red, white, and blue!  I walk on the wild side.

4 comments

  1. I need to complete a photo challenge. This is probably the perfect month to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always start strong. I'm hoping to make it the whole month!

      Delete
  2. Ok...see what had happened wuz... I'm out. Dang it! The sudden development of no internets at the new house really messed me up. But, August...I will do August and just put them on the blog. Maybe. Hopefully. Ya know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally fell off the wagon! I can't see how you are surviving with no interwebs. Just kidding! I'm looking forward to the 4 days we'll be away!

      Delete