Currently {july tenth}

This Weeks Themes:
celebrating, growing, playing, setting, feeling

a)  As you saw in my previous post, we have been celebrating our youngest daughter's birthday!  These past three years have flown by so quickly!  Every day she does something new and I can see her growing and learning even as the minutes pass by.

b)  I should have used her "grown and learning" for this next prompt as well because there ain't much growing going on around here otherwise.  One day I will have the garden of my dreams!  One day damn it.

c)  We've been playing outside A LOT.  It's Summer!!  One day we're going to have a pool too.  Oh the dreams of a stay at home housewife....

d)  We've been setting everything up for camping this weekend!  I'm stupid excited.  We really wanted to go back to the beach.  The real beach with salt water, but after the last time we are a little gun shy.  (It was a great trip to a place we'd never been, but the camping experience was less than amazing.)  I've been making an effort to try to keep everything more local.  I don't know if you know it or not, but Kentucky Kicks Ass. We have some seriously awesome things to see and do here.  One of those things is Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area.  In all my 35 years, I've never been and I live only 2 hours away.  That's all about to change this weekend.  No worries I will spam you with a post as soon as we return.

e)  I have been feeling excited about the upcoming camping adventure, accomplished with the birthday party, sad that the Summer is nearly over, and exhausted just looking at the calendar for the month of July.  And the months of August through (pretty much) next May.  I really try not to think about it too much.

next weeks themes:
saving, closing, loving, despising, throwing

Currently link up is hosted by Harvesting Kale and OT & ET.

5 comments

  1. I am jealous of your upcoming camping trip - I want to go!! Can't wait to hear/read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really should go camping more often. It's an inexpensive way to get some time to relax.

      Delete
  2. I'd be stupid excited too! We are hoping to get our butts camping by the end of August but our calendar looks a lot like yours so we're like how/when? Have SO MUCH FUN! ps. I dream about gardens too. And back porch furniture. So we can party together someday when we're millionaires.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have such a busy (but extremely fun) summer going on! I hope you're enjoying your camping trip this weekend.

    ReplyDelete