4/52

*a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014*

After last week's debacle, I was feeling sorry for myself.  Or actually, I was feeling like I was pretty sorry that I didn't try harder to find time to photograph the kids.  The Universe must have put in a call for me because Monday afternoon, the weather was warm and beautiful.  Warm if you consider it's been crazy cold here lately and beginning on Tuesday the temps were scheduled to plummet once again.


Rowan is always running.  Inevitably this means that Rowan is always falling as well.  Fun fact: That super awesome sweater was thrifted at a local business called the Aberdeen Trading Post for $2.49.  Why the price was so specific is beyond me.  Taxes and fees, I suppose.  It's a thrift shop that consigns items in booths like at a flea market.  We walked around in there for about an hour and I'm still not sure I saw all there was to see.


Kaia just got this super cute new short 'do.  It fits her personality so well!  Neil, on the other hand, is in need of a good haircut.  His hair grows so fast!

4 comments

  1. Great job, such cute/beautiful pictures. I knew you'd do it :)
    I love when the nicer weather sparks the creative juices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It definitely helps to have nice weather! Unfortunately, it dropped 40 degrees here overnight!! It was so warm yesterday (low 60's). I can't wait for it to warm up and stay that way!

      Delete