3/52

*a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014*

I'm cheating.  I have no excuses.  No reasons.  Other than I just let the week run away with me and neglected to take any photos.  I had hoped to have a photo of my son with my husband and I at his 8th grade recognition night for basketball, but I haven't gotten a copy of the photos yet.  I didn't think ahead and designate someone to take photos with my own camera.  Duh.


So here is a picture of Rowan with her dinosaurs.  From probably sometime in November.  It's a total fail on my part.  Wrong year.  Wrong month.  Oy vey.

I'll try harder next week.  I swear.

2 comments

  1. You can do this!! Have your camera as a second arm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I think I can, I think I can! :) I used to carry my camera with me everywhere I went and I got out of the habit when I got a smart phone. :( It was semi-warm this afternoon so I snapped a few shots for next week. It's supposed to be cold again so I grabbed the opportunity.

      Delete