1/52

Here's the dealio...  I am seriously the world's worst at keeping up with challenges or goals.  (See my numerous attempts at trying the FatMumSlim Photo A Day project.  Or not... because I never finish.)  This has not stopped me from trying and trying again.  In the spirit of my intentions for the new year, I'm giving it another go.

My friend, Cam, has encouraged me to participate in the 52 Project from Practising Simplicity.  A whole week to try to find time for three photos.  One photo of each of my children.  Once a week, for a year.  Like the little engine that could... I think I can, I think I can.  I will have to admit that photos of my two oldest may become a bit redundant after a while.  At 14 and 12, they really are stuck to their electronics and haven't the time for me much anymore.  I can already foresee that capturing photos of them will prove to be difficult.


Note the phone in one hand, laptop in the other.  He's a multi-tasker.


This one...  parties all night, sleeps all day.  Skype, what a wonderful invention.  Talking on the phone (a phone with a cord!!!) is soooo 20 years ago.


*sigh*  What can I say about this one?  I think I'm probably lucky to have caught her with clothes on.  We are still in the midst of potty training.  For us, it's easier to just be naked on the bottom.  NOTE: I mean she is naked on the bottom... not the rest of us!

Ok, so these are my photos for last week, taken this week, because I'm already a week behind.  Starting off with a bang!

8 comments

  1. Yay! We'll try to keep each other honest...and motivated. I still cannot believe how old our kiddos look. They're still 5, dang it! Not 14! Ahhh!

    Kaia is going to kill you.

    Ro looks sooo cute! Like a little co-conspirator!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaia finally saw it last night about 6PM. She, in fact, tried to kill me. :)

      Delete
  2. You can totally do this. If I can keep up on the #Catchthemoment365, you can totally do this one.

    And I love her face on that last photo...bawahaha - she seems to be up to something ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is ALWAYS up to something! Haha! I'm really going to try. I used to be so trigger happy with my camera, but I just stopped. I don't know why, but I'm going to try to get back to it.

      Delete
  3. photo #1 = I can do everything at one time...why you ask....because I can and I'm good at it
    photo #2 = please I don't have time for this nonsense
    photo #3 = leave it to me mom, I have plans for bro and sis but I can't elaborate on the details yet
    you've caught the essence of each of them , love 'em all

    ReplyDelete