Old School Blogging

Apparently there is a meme going around the blogosphere.  Five questions with five answers.  I'm supposed to tag five others, but I'm not big on tagging people for memes so if you feel the hankerin' to do it, then yay!

Five Things I Have a Passion For:
  1. Family
  2. Sewing
  3. Knitting
  4. Coffee, cappuccino, java!
  5. Reading 
Five Things I'd Like to Do Before I Die:
  1. See the Grand Canyon (and to be honest TONS of other places)
  2. Celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary with my husband
  3. Camp on a beach
  4. Learn to swim
  5. See all my children graduate college
Five Things I Say A Lot:
  1. Rowan!! Stop that!
  2. Rowan!! Get off the cat!
  3. Rowan!! Get off the table!
  4. Mama loves you (Rowan), I love you sweetie (Kaia), unspoken I love you for the boy 'cause "Eww, Mom!  Stop it!"
  5. F*ck.  
Five Favorite Movies:
  1. The Godfather (Part 1 & 2 - the third one is awful)
  2. A Time to Kill
  3. Labyrinth
  4. The Princess Bride
  5. The Skeleton Key
Five Places I Want to Travel:
  1. Ireland
  2. Rome
  3. Dry Tortugas National Park (in fact, all the Nationals Parks!)
  4. Australia
  5. Safari adventure in Africa

No comments