Currently {August Twenty Second}

Hello People of Earth!  And how are we this 22nd day in the month of August?

It's that time of the week again.  Time to find out what I'm currently doing!  Besides neglecting this blog.  Eek!  Do you sometimes just lack things to talk about?  Most people would tell you that I never lack something to say, but I'm trying to keep it real around here.  My life is pretty boring.  I'm not sure how stay at home moms who blog can make their lives seem so interesting and active.

So this is what I've been feeling, missing, running, visiting, cooking this week!

I have been feeling at a loss.  Both of our outside cats have disappeared.  No signs of them returning.  Since our male did return for a fleeting moment and was showing signs of sickness (lethargy, no appetite), I will venture a guess that they caught something ie. an animal of the small varmint variety (we live in the country) that made them both sick.

I am missing the energy I used to have as a younger person!  Shoo-wee... having a toddler in your mid-30's is not like having a toddler in your early 20's. =)  I will admit that I am very much out of shape and need to get with the program.

School is back in session and that means that we are running.  As any parent of an active kid in school (or homeschooled too!) knows, it's take me here, take me there.  Currently we are running to pick up our son from basketball practices.  Tonight we're headed to the middle school football game.  His girl is a cheerleader.  I'll be watching football, he'll be watching her.  *sigh*

I haven't been doing too much visiting.  I'm a homebody.  I enjoy my days at home chillin' in my comfies.  I tell myself all the time that I want to get out and do more, but then my body is all... why??

I cooked some more cereal this week.  It's a big hit.  So much cheaper than store bought cereals.  You can find the recipe here.  It's easy to make it your own as well.  This week I not only added almonds, but a few sunflower seeds as well. Next week, I'm going to try adding some dried fruit.

NEXT WEEKS THEMES:
LOVING, CLEANING, WORKING, CREATING, WATCHING


Currently is a weekly feature hosted by Randalin of Harvesting Kale and Lindsey of OT and ET.

No comments