Currently {V.10}

Currently is a weekly feature hosted by Randalin of Harvesting Kale and Lindsey of OT and ET.


THIS WEEKS THEMES:
SMELLING, WISHING, LOVING, POURING, TALKING

Today is the first day of school here.  I am not a fan.  All of my FB friends are all excited and woo hoo'ing, but I'm kind of bummed out.  In years past, I've been happy when they returned to school, but this year it just feels like the Summer was extremely short.

Smelling the warmed up whole wheat waffles that I cooked earlier in the week and froze so they could have a nice warm breakfast on their first day.

Wishing that the Summer was just a little longer, that I had the patience to homeschool, that we could have taken a real vacation.

Loving that I'm almost finished with my first knitting project for my friend's baby!  So far I have learned how to do a decrease and an increase in stitches!  I want to post pictures, but I also want it to be a surprise.

Pouring myself too many cups of coffee.  Actually it's a cappuccino mix from Folgers.  If I'm going to make the switch to all "real" food, I'll have to drop using it.  It's going to be SO VERY HARD.

Talking to myself all night.  Not out loud, of course, but in my head.  I haven't been able to get a good night's sleep in a week.  My brain won't stop chatting itself up.

NEXT WEEKS THEMES:
SPENDING, SAVING, SPEAKING, GOING, SHARING

No comments