Currently {V.9}

Currently is a weekly feature hosted by Randalin of Harvesting Kale and Lindsey of OT and ET.


THIS WEEKS THEMES:
WATCHING, LISTENING, WRITING, LOVING, CREATING

Watching Soul Surfer.  Wow.  I had heard Bethany's story. Who hasn't?  But I'd not seen the movie about her until this week.  She is such an inspiring young woman!

Listening to the sounds of my husband mowing the yard.  Usually I enjoy doing that 2.5 - 3 hour job, but recently our yard (and ME!) have been over run with chiggers!  It seems they only like my blood because the others in the house aren't affected.  I put chiggers right up there with mosquitoes.  Why on Earth are they here?!

Writing, loving, and creating all go together this week!

The Universe works in such mysterious ways.  Sometimes she knows things that we don't and this week she delivered news of hope, endurance, joy, and laughter.  The imminent birth of a sweet baby girl in my family (not me though!) that I am already completely loving!  So to prepare for all the things I want to make for her, I've starting creating a new knit project that I am writing down the stitches and rows so I don't mess it up!  Which is bound to happen anyway because I'm so new to knitting!  I can't tell y'all just how super excited and happy I am for the new mama and daddy!

NEXT WEEKS THEMES:
SMELLING, WISHING, LOVING, POURING, TALKING

No comments