Nurture Photography - Yellow/Easter

I had big intentions.  I always do!  We didn't do a big Easter this year.  The older kids are, well... older and the youngest is still young enough that I don't have to go all out crazy cakes for holidays.  So not a big picture taking opportunity.

Yellow.   ...   ...   ...  Hmmmm...

I know the calendar says it's Spring, but up until just this week, it was still steadfastedly (wait... is that even a word?!) Winter in Kentucky.  I've done a couple of yellow photo challenges before.  One in Summer, and one in Autumn.  They were definitely a challenge for me then and that was no different this time around.  Even if it is a different season!

I realized I had to get creative.  Look at it differently.


I'll admit that I probably should have looked harder.  There were some daffodils blooming across the street, but I felt like if I used them I was copping out.  I've really neglected my camera and photography for a while.  I'm hoping by pushing myself to accomplish even a mediocre photo will help me to become more motivated in the future.


You can find out more by visiting any of the above blogs or by visiting the Nurture Photography Facebook page. They are also on Instagram (hashtag #nurturephoto) and there is even a inspirational Pinterest board! Also check out Kristi of Live and Love Out Loud, Rebecca of Bumbles & Light, and Alicia of Project Alicia

No comments