My Dad the Google Star!

Many of you may not know that my father lives with us.  Actually he's been trying his hand at tiny house living by chilling in a travel camper he purchased.  I have to admit that I'm quite a bit jealous of him.  Before he purchased the camper and made the decision to move back to Kentucky, he was living and working with my brother and sister-in-law in Florida.

He came busting up in the house a couple of days ago to tell me that he was now a Google Maps superstar.


He kind of hard to see in this image.  Let me help you with that.


See!?  That's my Dad pushing a garbage can on Google Maps.  Google STAR!

He said he was just goofing around and Google Map'd his old work place.  He said, "Then lo and behold, there I was around back.  Just pushing a trash can with my little cart."

Woo hoo!  My Dad be internet famous!

No comments