WIP Wednesday {May 6th}


I finished up a third dress for Ro this morning.  I haven't taken any photos of it yet though.  Today I started on something new.  A dress for myself.  The pattern is called the Angie Dress and you can find it here.

I also tried my hand at making my own bias tape.  I used this awesome (and FREE!) printable single fold bias tape maker from Scientific Seamstress.  There is a 1" version and a 0.5" version.  The pattern calls for half-inch wide single fold so I used that one.  I made way more than I needed because it was so easy!

I managed to finish the bodice in between visitors, lunch, snacks, and before the older kids got off the bus.  I did realize that I made the wrong calculations for the skirt length though and I hope that I will be able to  add a little length before I get started on adding the skirt to the bodice.

WIP = Work in Progress

No comments