My Plum Paper Planner!

I nearly forgot to tell y'all about my new planner!  I was seriously bummed when I couldn't purchase from a previous company.  In a quest to find a new planner that would cover all the things I needed, I became easily overwhelmed.  So many companies.  So expensive.  I happened upon a planner company called Plum Paper Designs through Etsy.

So many choices!  So not expensive!

Behold the beauty that is my planner.  Ignore the retro yellow Formica table.  For real though, it's my sewing table and I love it.  Back to the planner...  There are so many different cover designs that it was seriously hard to chose just one, but I ended up going with this one.  The front and back are covered with a sturdy plastic so no worries about the edges getting crumpled and bent.  Oh and you can have it personalized too!

One of the issues I was facing with my current planner was that it only runs through the end of August.  Most planners are in 12 month format and start in January.  One of the great things about Plum Paper is that you can add up to 6 months to your planner!  Because you can specify your planner start date, I was able to get a planner that starts in September of this year and runs until the end of next year.

I also opted to purchase sticker sheets.  They are built right into the planner so you don't have to worry about searching around for your stickers.  They fit perfectly in the monthly layout part of each month.

There are four options for the weekly layout.  I chose to have the day broken up into morning, afternoon, and evening.  We have so much going on at various times I think this layout will work well for trying to keep up.  At the beginning and end of each month is a full page notes section for any extras I need to write down. There is an option to add more note pages if two aren't enough for you.

In the back is a two pocket folder to keep... well, whatever you need to keep.  I've got some extra note pages that I use to make my grocery lists and the band practice and competition schedule in mine.

I wish that I had just gone ahead and ordered it to start in August.  I can't wait to use it!  The one and only issue was that it took quite a while to ship.  The shops policies do state that it will take 3-4 weeks before shipping though.  And considering just how many options and choices you can make, it's not that bad.  I ordered my planner on June 12th and it arrived on July 10th.  I sent a message to the seller because I was afraid it would arrive while we were camping and they replied within a few hours and the planner arrived before we left.

If you are looking for a new planner to purchase for the upcoming (very quickly upcoming) new year, check them out on Etsy.  I will definitely be purchasing from them again!

*I was not paid, asked, or encouraged to post this.  I just really, really like my planner!

6 comments

  1. That's awesome!

    I just ordered an Erin Condren planner that's similar and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking at those planners too! They were all so pretty and so many choices, but I just couldn't get beyond that price tag. I would like to see one in person just to compare them.

      Delete
  2. Oh for the love of all things shiny!
    I want one! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice! But it leaves me asking myself: "do I really want to be THAT organized?" Do I? Do. I.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do! :) It's all clean and neat now, but once September rolls around it'll be a mess. With the kids doing so much here, there, and everywhere... I gots to have one!

      Delete