Currently {September Twenty Sixth}

Oh this weather!  I like to go out on my front porch, after the kids have gotten on the bus for the morning, with my coffee and a throw cover and just sit.  Taking it all in.  Breathing in the cool, crisp air and just relaxing.  So here's what I've been leading, following, sipping, thinking, and smiling!

I've been leading Rowan down the journey of Crayola discovery.  She absolutely loves to color.  Every color is "blue", but hey she's only two.  We're working on it.

Following... this seems like a good prompt to talk about the Fall shows that I will be faithfully watching!  Do you have shows that you just can't miss?!
Show schedule

I'm almost ashamed to admit that I bought coffee creamer.  I discovered when I made my own creamer that I didn't have a container large enough. I got some International Delight Southern Butter Pecan.  I have now begun a campaign to find a way to make that stuff on my own.  I've been sipping my coffee with more of the creamer than the coffee!

I've been thinking a lot about Christmas.  A hold over from last week.  It's nearly October and I feel like I haven't started soon enough.  I miss the convenience of Wal-Mart layaway.  Yes, I know they've "brought it back" for Christmas, but it isn't the same.  Too many restrictions.  *sigh*  I'm over thinking and stressing myself out.

I'm smiling because of the accomplishments of my two older children.  My son made the middle school basketball team again this year, I got a call from the band director praising his talents on percussion (with encouragement to continue band next year in high school), and my daughter received All District band music to begin practicing.  I'm so proud of them.

NEXT WEEKS THEMES:
learning, growing, buying, loving, wishing



Currently is a weekly feature hosted by Randalin of Harvesting Kale and Lindsey of OT and ET.

No comments