Currently {september nineteenth}

I completely flaked out and forgot to post a currently post last week.  So I'm going to merge them...

Last week the prompts were needing, reading, wearing, picturing, and expecting.  This weeks prompts are changing, remembering, needing, cleaning, and feeling.

Reading.... *sigh*  I am so far behind in my reading goal for 2013.  I'd have to read 3 books a month to made it to 25 before the end of the year.  I've read 13 so far, but wow, this year has really flown by so quickly.  Last week I finished up the Beautiful Creatures series.  I wasn't ready for it to be over, but it ended well.  Luckily, the authors are creating a new series called Dangerous Creatures, with an e-novella to be released in December.  Currently I'm reading The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater.  It's not going too well.  I'm only a couple of chapters into the book though so I'll reserve complete judgement until I'm done.

I'm wearing way too many yoga/pajama pants and slouchy tshirts.  Most of my clothes don't fit anymore and that by itself should be enough motivation for me to get off my ass and workout.  The "baby" is two and I really have no excuse as to why I still haven't lost that pregnancy weight.  I have shame.

I keep picturing a remodeled bathroom.  I stalk the Lowe's store.  I stalk the Lowe's website.  I have planned it to death.  Please tell me that DIY tile is a good idea.

The season's are FINALLY changing.  I know that the official start of Autumn isn't until Sunday.  I don't care.  I want my Fall weather.  The Harvest Moon from last night was absolutely beautiful and made me yearn for October.

I'm needing to get back on a meal schedule.  At the end of the school year last year, we had meal planning down to a science.  This year it's just been all out of whack.  We are eating things that aren't good for us and I can feel it.

Nervous about Christmas.  That's how I'm feeling.  Since my husband started a new job earlier in the year (and with that a pay cut), I'm worried about gifts.  Likely the only people getting gifts will be our children.  We're really scrimping and saving where we can, but it's really a paycheck to paycheck world around here.  Not to mention that my oldest is getting braces on Monday.  AHHHHH!!!!

NEXT WEEKS THEMES:
leading, following, sipping, thinking, smiling


Currently is a weekly feature hosted by Randalin of Harvesting Kale and Lindsey of OT and ET.

No comments