Currently {V.8}

Currently is a weekly feature hosted by Randalin of Harvesting Kale and Lindsey of OT and ET.


THIS WEEKS THEMES:
REVIEWING, WISHING, EATING, CARRYING, RUNNING

I'm reviewing the 100 Days of Real Food pledge.  It is my intention to do the 10 day pledge to try and convince my husband that we can do it.  The only foreseen problem is that we live in a rather rural area.  We do have the third most populated city in Kentucky just 35 miles away, however, Bowling Green still doesn't have a Whole Foods or Trader Joe's.  We are on a super tight budget and I can't drive the 100 miles to Nashville and pay their 5% tax on food every week.

Why you tax food Tennessee?!

I'm also wishing that I will be able to find a grocery in the area where I will be able to buy organic fruits that are not native to this area, like bananas and oranges.

Eating... everything in the house to get prepared for all the non-processed foods we are about to buy!  There are RULES to this pledge, which you can find here.  I've discovered that much of our cabinets are stocked full of the no-no foods.

Carrying a little bit of stress around.  I need to breathe and let it go.  I haven't had a good night's sleep in a week.  I just lay there with my eyes wide open staring at the ceiling.

Running?  Nope, not running anywhere, but I am sad that we are running out of Summer.  I feel like we just started.  We didn't even put a dent in what we wanted to do during the Summer.

NEXT WEEK'S THEMES:
WATCHING, LISTENING, WRITING, LOVING, CREATING

No comments