Currently {V.7}

Currently is a weekly feature hosted by Randalin of Harvesting Kale and Lindsey of OT and ET.


THIS WEEKS THEMES:
LOVING, LOSING, REMEMBERING, CLEARING, PICKING

Currently I'm loving these last few weeks of Summer break.  Though I am bummed that our favorite place to hit the water is closed until sometime in August because of rain we received a couple of weeks ago.

I'm losing my marbles over the fact that just three weeks until the school year starts back and I still don't have a school supply list for either of my children.  The school's Facebook page just updated a few teacher specific lists, which is great, except I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH ONES MY CHILDREN WILL HAVE.  

Remembering?  Yeah right!  I can't remember anything without writing it down!  I've made two trips to the store this week because of things I forgot on my previous trip.

Clearing out the kids closets to make room for the new school wardrobe.  I'm hitting up some consignment shops this year.  These kids are growing so stinking fast (Neil has grown ANOTHER three inches, that's 9 inches in two years!) that I can't justify spending so much money on clothes for the Fall when they will have outgrown them by Christmas.

Picking a new fitness routine.  I've been so out of shape for so long.  I have come to the point in my life where the things I eat actually matter.  I long for the days when I could eat anything I wanted and not feel bad about it.  I recently saw a photo from my senior photos for high school.  I was so skinny and trim and not jiggy in any manner.  *sigh*  I've got to get on it.  

NEXT WEEKS THEMES:
REVIEWING, WISHING, EATING, CARRYING, RUNNING

No comments