Currently {V.5}

Currently is a weekly feature hosted by Randalin of Harvesting Kale and Lindsey of OT and ET.


THIS WEEKS THEMES:
LOVING, CRAVING, MISSING, LISTENING, WISHING

Loving all the rain in the forecast!   ...   ...  No, I'm just being sarcastic.  Would you get a load of this forecast?  There is at least a 30% chance of rain EVERY DAY!  I was planning on taking the kids back to the lake one or two days this week. 

Craving a vacation.  I was recently researching cruises.  Disney cruises to be specific.  We've never done anything of the sort and I was curious.  HOLY MOLEY!  Prices vary so greatly depending on the time of year you wish to travel.  June?  $9,000+ for a family of 5.  October?  Just under $4,000.  Whaaat  tttthhhe f*^#@?  This is not including the approximate $800 for passports for the whole family.  Suggestions?

Missing all the Mad Men episodes!  I was DVR'ing the show this season, but for some reason my DVR stopped recording them.  I've been so busy around the house with the kids and what not that I didn't even realize it had stopped until I'd missed WEEKS.  Bummer.  I was already feeling kind of so-so about this season anyway because I longed for the fashions in the previous seasons.

Wishing the postal services were faster!  I sent out postcards for Post Crossing last week and I'm excited for people to receive them!  I've never mailed things overseas so I was anticipating a long mail time.  It's killing me though.

Listening to Walk Off The Earth.  I love them.  I remember seeing them perform Gotye's Somebody That I Used to Know on Ellen where they all played the same guitar.  I like their version better than the original.  I love their covers.  I love their originals.  Beard guy is awesome.



NEXT WEEKS THEMES:
TRYING, WEARING, CHOOSING, LAUGHING, TASTING

No comments