What do you miss?

Day 12 of blogging every day in May. What do I miss?

I miss being skinny. By skinny I mean, not having a "mom" belly.

I miss when my babies were actual babies.

I miss my grandmother, Louise. Even though she and I were not close in any sense of the word, I miss and regret not picking her brain about what it was like growing up during the Great Depression, her family, sewing, cooking, life.

I miss my father's parents. I never met either of them. I know it sounds strange to miss someone you've never met, but I do.

I miss carefree days.

I miss when time went so s-l-o-w-l-y. Days went on forever and next week seemed like an eternity away.

I miss riding my bike or walking around my little hometown with my friends.

I miss the beach. Since my husband has a new job, he doesn't get vacation time this year.

Speaking of Summer, I miss peanut butter fudge milkshakes from Sonic. BUT... They've brought them back for the Summer!

What do you miss? A person, a thing, a place, a time of your life?

No comments