Public Proclamation

Today's prompt: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends.

I thought this was going to be super hard, but when I really got to thinking about it, it was a simple choice. I have been reading and following this blogger for years. She's inspirational and just all around awesome.


She is a wife, mother of 2, and an awesome photographer!  When I first started reading her blog, she and her family were living in cold, flat Iowa.  No offense to Iowa residents.  I'm sure there are probably warm, hilly sections there too! Now they live in beautiful South Carolina.  

She has the best sense of style.  Even with her tiny little self, she always has the best style.  Ok, I'll admit it.  I'm jealous.  I want to drive to South Carolina and have her shop for me.

I'm not even sure how I began following her blog, but I think it was photography.  I'm still fairly new to digital photography and cameras.  She is a photography master.  Her photos are absolutely beautiful no matter what the subject is.

But the best part about Alicia is that she is also just like you and me.  She has ups and downs.  Good days and bad days.  And she shares them.  It's not always sunshine and puffy clouds.  That's what I love.  I love that all her posts are thought provoking.  Whether they be about something funny, fashionable, kids related, photography related, a yummy recipe, I always enjoy reading!

She's a crafter, photographer, foodie, tutorial sharing, Mom, blogger who I love!  

Find out more about Alicia by clicking here!

No comments