Tasty Tuesdays: Banana Bread

Happy Tuesday!!

Last weekend Kaia Papaya's Girl Scout troop had a big yard and bake sale to raise money to attend a shin-dig in Louisville.  I decided I was seriously too lazy to go through all the stuff I know I need to have a yard sale and sell so I made banana bread.  It's so super easy to make and everyone in the house loves it.  I ended up making 6 loaves of the stuff.  I don't even have to look at the recipe anymore!

I don't have a fancy shmancy mixer (not for lack of really, really wanting one) so this recipe is convenient because you don't have to have one!  I made all 6 loaves just using that indispensable wooden spoon you see in the photo.

Easy peasy chicken greasy!  Ok, so maybe leave out the chicken grease...
Print away!
Don't forget to stop by Alicia's for more awesome "Tasty Tuesday" recipes!





P.S. Her philly cheesesteak recipe got great reviews at our house last night!

No comments