Currently {march thirteenth}

This week I've been...

Hoping for warmer weather and we got it.  BUT... I also got attacked by allergies.  Itchy, sneezy, allergies. Ack.

Wondering if Mother Nature has developed bipolar disorder.  I know that mental disorders aren't anything to poke fun at, but seriously?!  It was 70F a few days ago and yesterday we had snow showers.

Working on cleaning up in and around the house.  When it's occasionally warm enough to do so.  Also I've been working on knitting a few things.  I was about halfway done with the first leg of a pair of longies for Rowan and she pulled the needle completely out of my work when I was putting a load of clothes in the washer.  At first, I almost blew a gasket, but in the interest of not letting things get to me, I just moved on to something else.

I've been wearing my new Julep polish this week!  It's Tania on top of Monaco on the accent nail, but just Monaco on the others.  I love them both.


The picture doesn't do it much justice though.  I haven't mastered 1) good nail photos or 2) not getting polish all over the edges of my fingers.  I have no idea the trick ladies use to have oh so perfect painted nail photos.

We've been eating out entirely too much.  I've got to get back into meal planning and then ACTUALLY making the meals!  Basketball season (for us) is over, no excuses anymore.

next week's themes:
battling, surfing, jumping, taking, making


Currently prompts hosted by Lindsay of Ot & Et and Randalin of Harvesting Kale.

1 comment

  1. I definitely agree with you about Mother Nature. We had a super hot January, and now that it's almost officially spring, it's getting colder here in Cali. But then it's supposed to be hot again this weekend. I don't get it!

    ReplyDelete