Currently {October Third}

This week I'm going to tell you all about what I've been learning, growing, buying, loving, and wishing!!

To start, I'm learning patience.  Ok, I'm TRYING to learn patience.  This whole government shut down has put a serious damper on any Fall break plans we were throwing around.  On the rare occasion that we get to go somewhere as a family we like to visit National and State parks.  This time around we were hoping to get in a few days of camping, but no dice.  Campground closed.  I'm glad that I waited to make those reservations.

We're growing okra!!  Except it's okra that I planted waaaaay back in May.  I'm not sure what exactly I'm doing wrong on the garden front, but for the second year, we couldn't get anything to grow.  Better luck next year I suppose.  I guess we'll be eating Winter okra.

okra

Buying.  I don't even want to talk about money.  We did purchase one Christmas present so far.  That's progress.

I can't get enough of this awesome weather!  I've loving it!  We've had a couple of days of steady rain, but it's actually been pleasant.  Might be because of my love for October overriding my dislike of rain.

I'm wishing for a pleasant Fall break next week.  Since we'll likely be sticking around the house, I'm just hoping for good weather!

NEXT WEEKS THEMES:
looking, making, wondering, playing, wearing



Currently is a weekly feature hosted by Randalin of Harvesting Kale and Lindsey of OT and ET.

No comments