Currently {V.4}

Currently is a weekly feature hosted by Randalin of Harvesting Kale and Lindsey of OT and ET.


THIS WEEKS THEMES:
WATCHING, READING, EATING, DRINKING, & LEARNING

Watching a ton of movies lately.  We recently signed up for Blockbuster @ Home through Dish Network.  I've seen more movies than I should have.  They have a streaming service and a DVD service.  Here's what I've (we've) seen so far:  

Premium Rush (DVD), Savages (DVD), Brave, 21 Jump Street, Looper, John Carter, MIB3, The Odd Life of Timothy Green, The Vow, The Possession, Underworld: Awakening, Ghost Rider 2, The Cabin in the Woods, Straw Dogs, 10 Years...

 and I have a DVD that we haven't watched yet, Lawless.

Reading the Mortal Instruments series.  I'm on the third book now, City of Glass.  I tend to lean toward the young adult novels.  Sue me.

Eating peanut butter right out of the jar.  Specifically the Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful. It is simply the best peanut butter I've ever eaten.

Drinking 7Up Cherry.  I have always loved cherry sodas.  This one is no exception.

Learning new things about sewing.  I recently used bias tape for the first time.  It wasn't as hard as I expected.


NEXT WEEKS THEMES:
LOVING, CRAVING, MISSING, LISTENING, WISHING

No comments