Currently {V.3} Plus the June Citrus Lane Box!

Currently is a weekly feature hosted by Randalin of Harvesting Kale and Lindsey of OT and ET.


I almost forgot to write a Currently post this week! I am not at all surprised with myself about this either.  But better late than never!

THIS WEEKS THEMES:
CAPTURING, RELEASING, SENDING, MENDING, RECOMMENDING

I've been capturing memories lately.  Not too many with the camera though.  I have taken several of my youngest playing in her pool, but the older two are teenagers and let's be honest... they sleep all day.

Releasing some worries.  At least trying to release them anyway.  I worry entirely too much.  I need to just let it all go and enjoy this life.

I've been considering sending a few postcards.  A friend on FB has joined PostCrossing and it seems like a lot of fun! From the PostCrossing site: "In short: the objective of Postcrossing is to allow people to exchange postcards via mail (real mail, not email) with random Postcrossers from around the world. Oh, and it is absolutely free, meaning, if you send a postcard, you will receive one back from another random member."

Mending.... hmmmm.  Well, the only thing I've fixed lately is the washing machine drain.  We live in an older home.  Our basement drain goes under the concrete basement, under a concrete slab, through part of our yard to an outlet pipe.  A couple of months ago the drain began to back up when washing clothes.  We thought it might have just been clogged with washing machine gunk (and hair! Ick!), but after some down and dirty research (double ick!), we're pretty sure the pipe has collapsed somewhere under all that concrete.

Recommending the subscription box service from Citrus Lane.  Rowan got her first box this month.  She loved it!
Contents:
1.  Happy Tot Plus from Happy Family.  Blueberry, apple, and purple carrot pouch.  I'm not a big fan of these pouches.  Rowan always squeezes the pouch too much and the contents go everywhere.  I will say though that this pouch was super yummy (yes, I tasted it!) and I wouldn't mind buying more and just putting them into a bowl.

2.  Sunny Sunscreen SPF 35 from Episencial.  I really liked this sunscreen.  It didn't have a heavy smell and worked well for the hour or so that we were outside splashing in the pool.

3.  Reversible Sun Protection Hat from iPlay.  I love this hat!  Rowan loves this hat!  It's super lightweight, made from a UV protective microfiber fabric that has a rating of 50+SPF.  She wore it while playing in the pool.  It got wet, but was quick to dry.  I would definitely buy more of these.

4.  Sand Toy Set from Haba.  The cutest little snail and spoon.  Rowan slept with them for two nights in a row.  Seriously.

This was our first box.  I don't really have anything to compare it too, but I've heard that previous boxes had five items instead of four.  We are satisfied and look forward to getting next months surprise!  If you are interested in giving them a try, use this link to receive $10 off your order (and I get $10 too!).

NEXT WEEKS THEMES:
WATCHING, READING, EATING, DRINKING, & LEARNING

No comments