Wonderful Wednesday: BREAKING NEWS!!

Do you remember this image or post?

My little peace sign throwin' girl?!  Guess what?  She'll be here by FRIDAY (hopefully sooner!)!  At least, that's the plan anyway!

At my regular check up appointment yesterday, the Doc nonchalantly suggested we go ahead and induce labor!  TOMORROW!!  I've made a bit of progress (dilated to 3cm now) and almost completely thinned out.  I've still been having those sporadic contractions.  Thursday makes the 39 week mark and since this is not my first child, things should go smoothly.  What's even better is that my husband is already on vacation AND Thursday is the day I guessed!!

I can't wait to completely swamp you with photos of my precious little one!  See y'all in a few days!

P.S. I have already scheduled a post for the awesome Crazy Days of Summer Photo Challenge for Friday.  Dear Alicia, if you think of it, link me up if/when you think of it!  I'm not sure when I'll be able to do so!  As soon as I get some free time, I will be sure to check out all the ways we celebrate Patriotism!

No comments