Crazy Days of Summer Week 4: Yellow

Look what I did!!!  I made a template!  Like the water template that Alicia shared last week.  You can download it here.  If you download and give it a try, let me know if it works 'cause I've never done anything of the sort before.

When I first saw those six letters I thought for sure I was a goner.  No way was I going to find things that were yeller around this place.  It's not one of my favorite colors.  I was actually surprised at the amount of yellow items I was able to find!  I guess because it's not one of my favorite colors I quite often overlook it.

Coffeeshop's Powder Room After Dark action and a few other tweaks...

No actions on this one!  Just a little sharpening and brightness level adjustments.

Coffeeshop's Powder Room After Dark and Urban Grit actions.

I have a new appreciation for the color yellow now!  Make sure to stop by Alicia's to check out the other great shots from this week's photo challenge!




No comments