Where I'm At

This week is going to be so busy that I'm already tired.

I'm doing my volunteer duties at the school for the Spring Book Fair all this week.  I've got a Little League board meeting one day (not sure which one yet).  We've got two childbirth classes to attend at the hospital plus a separate class at the health department.  We've decided to add an extra sign up day to the Little League on Saturday from 9am-1pm.

Shoo... see why I'm already tired?!

I'm going to try to update the blog this week, but you may only get the Tuesday Tunes and a photo filled Wednesday.  I'm also so far behind in my Project 365 that I'm not even sure what day(s) I may have missed, but I'm certain that I've missed a few.

If you've been following me for any amount of time you know how distracted I ge... SQUIRREL!  Wait...what was I saying?  Oh yea, distracted.  So like I was saying I get distracted and in the next week or two (probably two) I'm going to be mixing up the layout here at More to Me.  Just a little heads up if you stop by and things look a bit wonky.  I love that word... wonky.

No comments