I feel...

*...like I've been gone from the interwebs for-like-ever, but really it was just yesterday.  I am woefully behind on my Project 365 photos.  I haven't updated it since last month!  Ok, so it was only 4 days ago, but still...

*Time seems to be moving so quickly around here lately.  Yet today it's s-l-o-w-l-y creeping by.

*It's Book Fair time again at the kids school so being the supa-speshul mom that I am, I'm volunteering my services to be abused by help the little kiddies purchase books.  This week was "Preview" week.  Next week is the actual purchase week.  I'll be eyeball deep in book fair for three of the four days.  I hope I remember to take my camera. Oh and wear comfy shoes.

*We got to take a tour of the Labor & Delivery, nursery, and postpartum areas of the hospital last night.  The rooms seem to have much improved since my son was born there 12 years ago.  Since there is a limit of only 3 people in the L&D room, I get to hand out passes (of which there are only 2) to whomever I want while I'm still in there.  And they are mine all mine!  Bummer that I can't keep them once we go on over to the postpartum room.  Those would be nice.  They now are very encouraging of immediate skin-to-skin contact with your infant, especially if breast feeding.  I told the nurse about my reservations having the kids in the room (they've both expressed interest in being in attendance) and she reassured me that going with my gut was probably the best way to go.  They could be allowed in soon after birth if I chose.

*I really do have the greatest friend ever.  No explanations are needed.

*I have absolutely NO PLANS for this weekend and I'm so excited about it!

No comments