Aftermath

What a great weekend this was!  Although it seemed to be a very long extended weekend due to the kids being out of school due to the flooding, it was nice to have them home.  I woke up on Sunday morning to find the cutest note from my daughter depicting me with her and her brother telling me 'good morning' and 'Happy Mother's Day'.  It was so sweet!  I was so surprised (and excited) to find that my husband had gifted me with a gift certificate to the nail salon in town.  I can't decide if I want to get a manicure/pedicure or if I want to get some acrylic nails put on.  Decisions, decisions.

We drove around a bit after my husband got home from work on Saturday so I could capture some of the flooding.  The water was still fairly high in places and some roads are still closed or covered with water.  And this is after the water has receded some.  Click an image to enlarge and open a gallery.
























No comments