Our Turkey Day

Started with getting up late, which meant getting the turkey in the oven late too...but we managed to get it all together... I've never cooked Thanksgiving dinner before so I am using that as my excuse... But sometime around 11AM, boredom began to set in...



After everyone arrived, we mingled, we watched football, we did some other stuff... until finally we got...



Cam and her fam brought with them...



Everyone stuffed themselves silly with all the other stuff I didn't take pictures of like au gratin potatoes(that I made with a pound of cheese and a whole stick of butter! Yes, Paula Deen was happy with me!), the ever popular green bean casserole, and of course deviled eggs, just to name a few...

We needed to work off all those calories so we headed outside for what else?? Football!! Where the boys got too hot and had to hang up their shirts...



This is also about the time that...



This is where I caught Kaia...




...sunning ourselves to keep warm...

Before Cam and her fam left for the evening, she had to do a little...



...and that was pretty much the extent of our day... hope that everyone's day went just as well...

No comments