And Speaking Of...

Sunday was my birthday. My 30th birthday.

I can't help but look back and ask myself.... where the hell did all that time go? Three decades of time just poof... where'd it all go? I demand that someone please tell me what the hell happened.

The hubby took me shopping on Saturday to pick out some birthday presents. He didn't actually know that he was taking me shopping until I decided we were all going to go to town with him. Since I was already with him he just told me what he was wanting to get me. I said that was a great idea and off we went...

To get me...



A new Favre jersey! I was extremely excited about this! Next year, however, I guess I will have to purchase a Rodgers jersey because once again "they" say Brett is going to retire...

To go with my green/white jersey...



Green shoes!! I spotted these at TJ Maxx about a week ago and I really wanted to buy them, but decided not to...

And finally, since TJ Maxx is right next to Barnes & Noble, I got...



A new journal & the next book in the Wicked series!

My hubby is so nice to me! On my birthday he even cooked me my very own birthday cake! With green icing that he colored himself! I know you're jealous... it's ok.

No comments