October 8th | Tarot Challenge

October 8th | How do I accomplish this? 

 The Hermit | solitude, meditation

The idea of being a "hermit" is not supported in our society... but in the realm of tarot they are the most celebrated & valued creatures. Through mediation, solitude, & stillness they bring wisdom to all. When this card appears it's time to step back from the business of day to day life & focus on your inner realm. Become more self-aware. If you're intrigued by meditation, start now. Spend time by yourself. Your inner fire is ready to be lit... it will shine for all to see.

Well alrighty then. I hear you loud and clear. And it's very appropriate as I have actually been trying to mediate. It's proving pretty difficult for my anxiety ridden, never sleeping brain, but this card just reinforces my desire to keep practicing. Maybe this will lead to some amazing breakthrough on that goal I need to make a decision about soon.

No comments