Clementina Sweater

Last week it finally began to feel like Fall around here. I've had this Clementina pattern for a while, but never made one so I figured now was the time!


I can't remember what I originally bought this I Love This Cotton yarn for, but I really liked working with it. It's brightly colored, nice and soft. 


The pattern called to slip the last stitch of every row while holding the yarn in front of the work. It created the most beautiful edges!!


When I am making a project, I usually end up getting slowed down by sleeves. I hate using double pointed needles (dpns). I always end up with gaps, that knitters called laddering, where the needles come together.


So I decided to try using two circular needles to knit in-the-round for the sleeves. ERMAHGERD. This is the way to go for me. Once I got the hang of it, I finished the first sleeve and then went on to not only start but also finish the second sleeve on the same day! This is a big deal for me. 



The pattern is very easy to follow with basic stitches that give it very cute details. It goes from newborn to 6 years and it's only around $5! It took me a while to make it, but I was just so busy in the month of September that I barely had time to sit down and work on it. I made her a cute little beanie to match it too!

Now I have no idea what to work on next!!

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so bright and I just love it! It's perfect for her!

      Delete