WIP Wednesday


Today I started the Oriental Lily dress pattern by Georgie Hallam.  I'm making the 3T size based on my daughter's chest measurements.  Using Knit Picks CotLin DK weight yarn in Harbor and Sagebrush.

Other exciting things happening:

  • My son is going to his first prom on Saturday.  I'm dying on the inside.
  • There is going to be a late frost tonight.  Had to cover all my plants.
  • I've basically become a vegetarian until my doctors appointment on the 30th.  I don't want my gallbladder to kill me.  But really, I'm just surviving on oatmeal, salad, and coffee.  Oh and...
  • I've started drinking hot water with lemon and honey in the morning.  It's surprisingly good and after only three days, already feel a little bit peppier. 

2 comments

  1. I need to try that lemon and honey water thing. I've heard it's great for energy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been surprisingly good. Much better tasting that I thought it would be.

      Delete