Currently {december fifth}

The ladies and babes that host the link up for this weekly get together are down with the sickness this week!  Sending them healthy healing vibes!

This week's theme's:
dancing, cooking, losing, clearing, sharing

Dancing:  I've been wearing out the Christmas station Pandora.  I have serious issues about my Christmas music.  Burl Ives, Bing Crosby, Andy Williams, etc.  None of that modern crap.  I will knock people out of my way if Mariah Carey shows up on my Pandora Christmas station just so I can push that dislike/thumbs down button.  Get that shit out of my station.

Cooking:  Grilled cheese in our iron skillet.  It's ah-maze-balls.  We usually cook them in a sandwich maker, but really buttering them up in that cast iron skillet makes them soooo much better.

Losing:  Rowan has been losing socks.  Not whole pairs.  Just one of each.  Yesterday she lost two socks.  And she wasn't bothered by her lack of a missing sock.  She just continued on her way as if it was completely normal to only have on one sock.

Clearing:  Slowly I've been clearing off knitting projects.  It's hard to get things done when the person eventually receiving it is at the house.  I have a few hours during the day to work on them.  Today I finished some wrist warmers for Kaia.  I can post it here because she doesn't read, but I was so excited and proud of them and couldn't share on my Instagram or Facebook!


Sharing:  I can tell you what I am NOT sharing... my eggnog.  I love eggnog.  Not the alcoholic kind either.  Purity brand eggnog or no eggnog at all.  It's the bees knees.

Reading:  I've decided I'm not going to make it to my goal of 25 books for the year.  I nearly made it and I'm satisfied with what I did accomplish.  With the release of the new Lestat book, I'm going to reread the first few book in the Vampire Chronicles series and then read the others for the first time.  This will probably end up taking up most of the next year of book reading for me.

Watching:  The last season of Sons of Anarchy.  I can't believe it's going to be over after next week and I'm terrified of this last episode.  All I want to say is please for the love of all things holy do not let Chibs die.

3 comments

  1. I am soooo with you on the Christmas music - thank goodness for Pandora (and Sirius XM in the car, Holiday Traditions)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with egg nog this year. I have always liked it, but this year I just can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete