Currently {december eighteenth}

This week's themes:
loving, reading, choosing, designing, wondering

Loving:  I am loving that Christmas break is just around the corner!  Instead of getting up at 6:15am, I'll get to sleep until 7am instead.

Reading:  Still reading Interview with the Vampire because I've been knitting and not reading.  And while I've been knitting, I've been watching Call the Midwife on Netflix.  I LOVE THIS SHOW.  How have I not been watching before now?!?!  It's addictive from the very first episode.

Choosing: Choosing to ignore the husband's television choices this week. Apparently the WWE decided to have a big all week long to-do. So that's what has been on my tv. I'm so lucky.

Designing:  I'm always designing something in my head for the house.  Mostly it's things I can't afford to do, but dream a little dream.

Wondering:  ... if we'll get a white Christmas.  We usually don't have much in the way of snow, but it's always nice to see a little dusting on Christmas.

No themes for next week because... duh Christmas!!

Currently link up is hosted by Harvesting Kale and OT & ET.

4 comments

  1. Isn't it hysterical that 7am is sleeping in? I'm so old.
    I need to look into Call the Midwife. This certainly isn't the first time I've seen someone talking about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sad when 7am is sleeping in, but I'm happy for it just the same! I feel old when I need to go to be before 10pm. Haha!

      Delete
  2. Weee WWE :) I get it. I hope your sleeping in has been THE Best. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot the kids are also out for the whole week as well so BOOM extra week of sleeping in!!

      Delete