Currently {september twenty sixth}


this weeks themes:
watching, learning, considering, needing, changing

I've been absent for a couple of weeks, just too much going on, too much ... everything.  I always try to find time to myself, but ...  too much getting crammed into too little time.  I'm ready for the upcoming Fall break from school.  I'm calling it the Fall Recharge break!

WATCHING - ... ... ... Dawson's Creek.  I never watched when it originally aired.  A bit cheesy, definitely 90's, and they are all soooooo young!!

LEARNING - I am slowly learning that I can't always control all the outcomes.  As much as I want for everything to go right for my children, sometimes I just have to let the Universe take over.

CONSIDERING - I'm seriously considering how/when we can get away.  If only for a day...

NEEDING - Always needing more hours in a day.

CHANGING - I'm changing my views/opinions of those around me.  Sometimes you realize that you were seeing others as they want to be seen, not as they really are.  It's disheartening and disappointing.

Reading:  The Fault in Our Stars.  I haven't watched the movie.  Daughter begged for the book for her b-day.  My book challenge is catching up with me so I better get to reading it faster.

next weeks themes:
throwing, drinking, looking, loving, sharing

Currently link up is hosted by Harvesting Kale and OT & ET.

No comments