Sausage Biscuit Bites

Several months ago my MIL made a recipe she'd pinned on Pinterest.  A twist on the classic sausage ball.  Found at Plain Chicken, the Sausage Biscuit Bites are an easy and quick snack!

What you'll need:

2 cans (10 ct.) flaky biscuits
1 pound of sausage
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese

How to make:

Preheat oven to 400F.

Mix together sausage and cheese.  Form into about 1 in. size balls.


Separate each biscuit into two layers.  Place one layer of biscuit into each cup on muffin pan.  Than place a sausage ball into each cup.  Bake for 8-10 min or until done.  

The original recipe calls for 40 sausage balls, 40 biscuit layers, and a mini-muffin pan.  I used 32 sausage balls, with 32 layers because I bought 8 ct. containers of biscuits.  I don't have a mini-muffin pan (don't judge me), so I just used a regular pan. Also this can be changed up by using regular, hot, or even Italian sausage!  Not to mention your cheese choices.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments