Holiday Awesomeness

We've been eating here and eating there.  I'm completely stuffed STILL!  I have been so far behind on working on our family photos.  I feel like I've been so busy, but haven't been able to get anything done.  I finally found the time to mess with some of them from Christmas.  This gives me a chance to use some of Alicia's Days of December photo templates!



Such cute templates!  Made even cuter with those gorgeous kids, right?  Hee hee!  I have to tell you a little secret.  I don't have an external flash for my camera.  Like everyone else I hate that blown out, in your face built-in flash.  I found a trick.  I stumbled upon a small rectangular piece of white cardboard.  I simply placed it at an angle in front of my built-in flash and bounced that sucker off the ceiling!  It did take a bit of trial and error to get the right angle, but for free I got rid of the nasty, too bright flash!  I still want the Nikon SB-400, but until then my cardboard will work just fine!

I hope everyone has had a happy and healthy holiday season so far!

*Just in case you are wondering why my daughter has her head in that box up there... the box contained super cute, super awesome... UNDERWEAR!  She was so embarrassed that she wouldn't take them out of the box.  Ha ha!

**FREE photo templates from Project Alicia found here.

No comments