Weekend Recap

This weekend was pretty uneventful. Not that I am complaining about that!



My mom & I did a little shopping Saturday morning. That's when I saw a sign that changed the entire weekend. A sight I never thought I'd see again...



Photobucket



That's right. Gas less than $2.00 a gallon. Now granted, it's only a penny less, but still it's less and I never thought I'd see that again. Keep conserving people!! It's finally starting to work!



******************************************



The husband took the day off, which doesn't happen too often, and we spent our Saturday afternoon in Morgantown at what passed for a Veteran's Day parade.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



I just have to add, with pride, that when in high school OUR Army R.O.T.C. could have kicked this Navy R.O.T.C.'s butt. I couldn't find a single one of them that was in step. I was greatly disappointed in them.



Photobucket



The band just got back from state competition. They placed 12th I think. Not so good, but they went and that was good enough.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



I told this gentleman that this car needed more chrome. It was a saaa-weet ride.



Photobucket



My son's Cub Scout/Boy Scout Pack, which he refused to march with.



Photobucket



And here's my Kaia. Happily waving her flag.



It's a little early, but for all the veterans who may be reading this (like there are many???)...



Thank you for your service & happy Veteran's Day.





No comments