Some Pics

I sat down last night and changed my layout. All was going well until I attempted to resize, upload, and label all my pictures. I didn't have that many, but my computer decided that it was too late to be working and wouldn't do a damn thing. I finally had to just walk away because I was so irritated at it. I know I promised pictures yesterday, but it just couldn't be done.

This morning seems to be running a little smoother. I'm still trying to grasp the whole time change thing, but hopefully tomorrow I won't be waking up an hour earlier than I should. I don't want to be up at 4AM.

Pictures, anyone???




We started on...



Single file people and then...



Four houses down from me



I spied this beautiful leaf and realized that...



One of Cam's favorite houses in town, but I think it's a...



Our kids think that they are...



but eventually they will turn into...





indicate we are glad to be all snuggly in our afghans with the heat turned on watching Ghosthunters Live. Yay!

No comments