Currently | December 26th


Doing | Recovering. Just kidding! We lounged around the house all day wearing our pajamas and eating. It's truly wonderful when you don't have anything to do, but enjoy the day.

Thinking | I've been doing a lot of thinking about the new year. Being optimistic. Looking forward. Onward and upward!

Reading | Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo | I actually started reading this a few weeks ago, but haven't focused on taking the time to sit and read.

Watching | Most shows I normally watch are on that dreaded mid-season hiatus. So I've been watching The Strain on Hulu. It's not a new show, but it's a new to me one. Definitely strange. Also watched the Christmas episode of Sense8. Love that show! Be cautious if watching for the first time, don't watch in public places or with children present.

Weather | Unfortunately, we aren't having "Christmas weather" around here. Which would be fine if we had a beach to go with it. No white Christmas for us.

Work in Progress | I am knitting a Garter Rib Baby Blanket by Orange Flower Yarn on Ravelry with some Knit Picks Mighty Stitch. This will be my first knitted blanket. I'm working on it in the hopes that I can get it done before February.

No comments