Currently {Thanksgiving Edition}

Are y'all stuffed?  I'm completely stuffed.  We've had three Thanksgiving dinners in a week.  Not "we" as in {at our house}, but "we" as in we've eaten three different times in three different places.  Could have been four places, but we were double booked on Thanksgiving Day.

Here are all the things we were picking, reading, watching, rushing, and planning this week!

Picking:  I starting picking the foods that I was cooking for our dinner earlier this year than I have in the past.  (I'm writing a post to share later...)  Everything went surprisingly well except for the chess pie.  Paula Deen doesn't know how long to cook a chess pie.  Because of this fact, my pie was DIS-GUST-ING.

Reading:  Cookbooks.  Recipes.  Just trying to find the easiest, but yummiest food ideas.

Watching:  Football.  Tons and tons of football.  Listen... I love me some football, but I'm 4th and Done with all the football right now.  Bring on the college basketball!  C-A-T-S!  BBN!

Rushing:  I'm trying to not feel rushed with Christmas so close.  I am so damn behind in gift shopping.  I only have a couple of items.  I'm seeing people that are already done.  I hate them.

Planning:  I'm hoping to do a little remodeling here on the blog.  I've been planning and tweaking and I think it's close to being ready!

Next week's theme's:
dancing, cooking, losing, clearing, sharing

Currently link up is hosted by Harvesting Kale and OT & ET.

6 comments

  1. Hah! I knew you were working on it! I've already been here once! Love the new digs! Perfecto!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I felt the change coming on and I knew it was the right choice. It's always a work in progress.

      Delete
  2. How dare people be sorted for Christmas? Someone was telling me the other day they had not only bought but WRAPPED all their presents already. It's mean to be so organised.
    Love all you photos x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait... already WRAPPED?!?! They are completely insane. Haha! I'll never be that organized!

      Delete
  3. Love the new layout/design! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete