InstaWeek

Here I go again
attempting a challenging
feat of memory.

The photo-a-day challenge.  One day I hope to complete a full month.  Possibly it will be this month.  Some of these are from the challenge, some are not.

1// A is for...  Autumn.  (Prompts from the Fat Mum Slim Photo A Day challenge for October.)  I completely copped out on this one.  Didn't really try to find anything else with an A.

2//  Ro loves to read.  This day she chose to read The Very Hungry Caterpillar to the dog.

3// Sunset.  Beautiful.  Kentucky love.

4//  B is for... beer.  Not my beer.  I don't drink beer.  But what I took away from this is that in the background, my kitchen looks very retro.

5//  C is for... cloudy and cold.  The weather yesterday turned gloomy and icky.  

This doesn't cover the whole week because I didn't post for a few days.  Hoping I can maintain with these awesome super simple prompts for the month!!

4 comments

  1. I can never seem to get through these challenges either. One day I'll complete one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear I always have the best intentions, but one missed day turns into two missed days and so on.... I shall conquer this. One day. :)

      Delete
  2. I love that Ro is reading to the dog and the dog actually looks like they are listening with all ears. Love it!
    The sunset is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does a lot of reading to whoever will listen and thanks!!

      Delete