Nurture Your Photography

I love a good photo challenge.  Even though my photo a day skills aren't stellar...

Back in the Summer of 2011 and again in the Fall, I did photo challenges hosted by Alicia of Project Alicia and Kristi of Live and Love Outloud.  I learned so much about how to take photos.  I saw so many beautiful and creative photos.  I love the inspiration.  I need it.  

So when Kristi announced that she and Rebecca of bumbles & light are hosting the Nurture Photography Autumn photo challenge,  I giggled like a little school girl with a Snack Pack!  I need this challenge, not to mention that this, Autumn/Fall, is my favorite season.

There are two prompts for each week.  Choose one or choose both!  Every Friday of the challenge you can add a link to your blog post or Flickr photo to the list of participating photographers.  Don't forget to visit the other photographers images as well.  Don't have a blog or prefer taking photos with your phone?  No problem!  Add the hashtag #nurturephoto to your Instagram images!  There is even a Pinterest board to check out!

I'm so excited about starting this challenge!  I'm going to be looking for photo ops everywhere now!  Better go charge my camera batteries!


No comments