My Three Peas

Years ago I worked the jewelry counter at my local Wal-Mart.  I even had an official sounding title, Jewelry Sales Coordinator.  We sold all sorts of types of jewelry.  I used to order Mother's Rings for women all the time.  I would sit and peruse the catalogs, but I could never pin down a ring or necklace that really worked for me.  Turns out I apparently wasn't done having children anyway.

As this Mother's Day was rolling around my husband looked at me and said, "I have no idea what to get you.  After 12 years of Mother's Day's, I'm lost."  So I set about looking for a necklace.  I went to The Vintage Pearl.  I love their jewelry.  I do not love their prices.  I decided the best way to go would be Etsy.

Oh.  Em.  Gee.

Have you ever searched for handstamped personalized jewelry on Etsy?  There are a bazillion different styles, pieces, sizes, etc.  I picked out three different ones that I liked, then let the two older kids (separately) choose their favorite.

They ranged in price from $30 to $100.  Wonder of all wonders... they picked the same one!  I decided to wait a couple of weeks before ordering it.  I thought I'd give the jewelry makers a bit of a break from all the jewelry making they were doing for Mother's Day.  Plus I needed to wait until I had the extra money.

It came yesterday!!  I am so excited!  It's perfect and I love it!  For $32, it's the best gift ever.

The most adorable packaging!

My beautiful necklace!
Gracen's Designs on Etsy is the shop I purchased this from.  Kathy is AWESOME!  We had a few conversations concerning the names, disks, etc. and she was the most polite and welcoming seller I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with.  She has several different styles to choose from, even those that aren't Mother related, and with 24 color options for the pearls, you are truly getting a piece that is unique for you.

I'm already planning my next purchase.

No comments